Thursday, December 29, 2005

Some things old, some things new....

I had lost all hope for this blog, in the sense that I didnt think it existed anymore..... It's been a long time since i last posted, very long time...(close to a year now) and a few things have happened in the meantime.
I am now living once again in London, I was thinking that it would be my last year in London, but a very special someone has managed to sway my mind...I might actually stay there...welll wherever as long as it's with her.
(Ok, ok, I got a girlfriend in London now...)
As to what I am actually doing there, well I am now doinga an MSc (yep, another one) in Political Economy of Development (helpin the 3rd world and such)...
A curious note... I am living right where the bus exploded... but I am looking for a new place, cos its so small and its hard to have someone over for a night...

Cya All Later!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home