Friday, November 05, 2004

Quick Update!

Things are picking up here in Milan, I have mid-terms in a few days, so revising for them!
On a positive note I see that I have managed to actually keep in contact with my friends (Thanks Etienne for that Orkut thing!) So I am not falling in my old trap of loosing all contacts with my old friends! - gotta thank the 'net for that too!
Saw the OC series 2 episode, looks promising but how much teen angst to we have do deal with, I know happy tv isnt great like drama, but come on, this is exaggerating - no wonder the kids do drugs and break down these days - Think Less people! Ah ignorance aint it bliss!
I want to dedicate this update to Makan, may he prosper in London! Keep me a warm seat at LSE MK!

Mufusu Forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home