Saturday, November 13, 2004

After a week or so...

So here I am, not feeling so great right now, but still getting better, I kinda went to bed at 6am this morning so, ah well, anyways news updates:
I finished by partial exams yesterday, they were like cool yeah whatever, now I have the next bunch in December... however I now have to do a Market Reasearch for my Management Consulting course on Videogane retailers, our first choice was china, however this seems more fun! Problem is that all market data on the stuff is at $3500 dollars a piece, money we are not prepared to spend, it would be like 700 dollars each, now way dude! Guess we are gonna have to do this the hard way...
I am planning a few trips this month, dont know if I can mangae any of them, most importantly get the money for them, hope to go see my Friend Greg in Geneva, if its possible.

Thats about it for now, cya all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans

06 May, 2006 04:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home