Saturday, October 23, 2004

So this is the first post in a long series I hope. Starting today I will kepp this online diary up to date, with the events of my life, which right now has taken a bit of a shift from the usual routine. Let me first present myself: I am Alberto Francesco Lemma, I have a few a.k.a's which I wont list just yet. Born in a cold December of '82, I am Italian, I feel Italian, but in truth I am not Italian, nor am I a real citizen of any nation I have lived in. Up till June (2004) I was living in London, going to the LSE where I finally got my degree in July. I kinda lived a bit all over, not too many places, but enough to get a flavour of life around the world. First in Italy, then I moved to London, back to Italy, then to South Africa, then Wales, then London. Now I am in Milan, but In January I will move to Copenhagen for 6 months. Its not for work mind you, just for studying, though I do plan to get a job where I will be moving around, often. I wont bore you with what I do in my life. But I will keep this thing going for a while... so I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home